Monday, September 8, 2014

A Painting a Day - Day 8

Tonight I decided to paint something a bit playful and simple.  Foxes are so enchanting and cute.  I remember when I was a little girl I loved Disney's "The Fox and the Hound".  It was the first movie I ever saw in a theater and I was so in love with the little fox.  And I didn't realize it at the time, but I think that is when I first fell in love with Disney animation too.  The fact that foxes lived in the woods at the back of our farm just made it better.  I remember sneaking up on a litter of baby foxes with my dad and the delight of watching them wrestle and play.

I can't help but feel good about using my spare time for this instead of watching TV and having nothing to show for it.

These playful foxes are available for $8 since it is day 8.  They are on 5 x 7 watercolor paper, ready to be framed. If you are interested in owning this foxy pair, please email me at lauraparkhurstillustrator@gmail.com.  The first person I hear from can buy them.

Thanks for dropping by to see today's project.  Hope you can come again tomorrow!  I am having so much fun making pretty pictures to share with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment