Wednesday, September 24, 2014

A Painting a Day - Day 24

It is amazing how much we love our pets. I was thinking of this when I was doing this picture. They fill a place in our lives that no human being can. I have had pets most of my life and the older I get, the more precious they have become. Before I had babies, my cat was my baby. Now my dog is my constant companion when I am not in places she is not allowed. I love her fur, her eyes, her wagging tale. And the love I have for her is totally selfish because I have no idea what would make her feel as loved as she makes me. She just seems to delight in being with me. I wish I could love like that.

Today's picture is #24 in my series of 100. I changed the size today. This is 8 x 10 and ready for a frame. It is watercolor on watercolor paper. It is available for sale for $24. If you would like to buy it, please email me at lauraparkhurstillustrator@gmail.com. The first person I hear from can purchase it.

Thanks again for following my art journey. It means so much to know you are visiting me!

No comments:

Post a Comment