Thursday, September 11, 2014

A Painting a Day - Day 10

When I was a girl, and I lived on my father's farm, I would often look out across the soybean field below our house and look to see if I could spot that reddish coat of a white tailed deer grazing in the beans.  So as a farmer, I am sure my dad found them to be a nuisance but as a lover of beauty, if he spotted one, he would tell us to hush and point to that reddish spot far out in the midst of the velvety sea of green where the field met the woods.

This little fawn reminds me of those quiet, precious evenings when nature would creep so close to my home.  She is painted in watercolor and is 5 x 7 and ready to frame.  You can purchase her for $10 as this is day 10.

If you are interested in buying this painting please send me an email at lauraparkhurstillustrator@gmail.com.  The first person I hear from can buy her!  Thanks stopping by.  Hope you can come again tomorrow to see another new painting.

Sorry that I didn't get this posted yesterday! I was having trouble with my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment