Sunday, September 7, 2014

A Painting a Day - Day 7

Seven days of paintings.  I am really amazed that I have stuck with this.  Of course, making it public like this has certainly helped.  I mean, when you tell a couple hundred people that you are going to create a piece of art every day, you kind of have to do it!  And I am so encouraged by the positive feed back everyone is giving me.  I feel like I am doing more than making a product.  I feel like I am making someone smile with something beautiful.

I have always thought huskies are especially beautiful dogs.  And since it is day 7, you can have him for $7.  Just email me at lauraparkhurstillustrator@gmail.com and let me know if you want him.

So glad you stopped by to check out this new piece of art.  Hope you come again tomorrow to see what is new!  Leave a comment and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment