Wednesday, September 3, 2014

A Painting a Day - Day 3

I can't believe that so early into this project I am starting to feel discouraged!  Such a busy day and so little time to paint until the day is nearly over and here I am squeaking out a picture at 10:30 at night.  But I made it and it is good because I am teaching myself discipline.  To do the job even when I would rather watch an episode of Doctor Who or read everybody's posts on Facebook.  So it is late but I made it and that is what counts.

This painting is what I saw yesterday morning as I came back from walking my kids to the bus stop.  A cat and a dog waiting for me to return.  Now, my cat and my dog are not these colors.  Rather I wanted to experiment with complimentary colors. But this is the posture they were in and I couldn't help feeling loved.

Since this is day three, this painting is for sale for $3!  So if you are interested, please email me at lauraparkhurstillustrator@gmail.com and let me know.  I would love to find these pets a new home!

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Let me know what you think in the projects, either about this painting or my project.  Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment