Saturday, September 20, 2014

A Painting a Day - Day 20

Day 20 and I am a fifth of the way there!  This has been a challenging week.  I have felt tempted to give this up pretty much every day of this past week.  Life can bee overwhelming sometimes.  Sometimes you need a sense of humor just to face it all.

This handsome fellow is my little stab at humor.  I had sketched this a year ago and found it back tonight and thought it would work in my animal theme.  Most of my pictures are straight forward.  This one is just for fun.  And don't we all enjoy a pun from time to time.?

As this is the 20th painting, it is available for purchase for $20.  If you are interested in it, please email me at lauraparkhurstillustrator@gmail.com. This gentleman mouse would make a great gift for someone or for yourself.  And if you know someone who might like it, please share this post with them.

Grateful that you came to look at my art.  Hope to see you again tomorrow for a new painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment