Monday, September 1, 2014

A Painting a Day - Day 1

Here is my 1st painting for my 100 day challenge!  I just finished him and it was good to prove to myself I could finish a picture in between house work and running errands and random conversations with husband and children.

When I began this painting I wasn't sure how well I liked it.  I'm still learning the nuances of watercolor so I felt wobbly at first.  But he came along okay.

He is 5 x 7 and ready for mat or frame.  As it is day one, this puppy is $1 dollar. Tomorrow's picture will be $2.  Please check back then to see what I have come up with.  If you are interested in buying today's watercolor you can email me at lauraparkhurstillustrations@gmail.com.  And if you don't mind, please share this post with your friends and family who also might enjoy an original work of art. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment