Friday, October 24, 2014

A Painting a Day - Day 50

I am now officially half way there!! I can't believe I have gotten this far. Day 50 has been a busy one too. I wasn't sure I would get a painting done. But here it is.

This painting means hope to me. Hope is something we have to reach out for. It is something that is so easy to lose but makes life worth living. And it is something we have to believe in to receive. You have to believe there is a reason to hope.

This is actually my second attempt at this picture. Previously I did it in colored pencil but didn't like the way it turned out. I like it much better in watercolor. Just like hope, it is worth the struggle.

This painting is 8 x 10 in watercolor and it is available for $50. If you would like to purchase it, please email me at lauraparkhurstillustrator@gmail.com. The first person I hear from can buy it.

Thank you for sticking with me these past 50 days. I appreciate every encouraging word. Hope you will continue on with me for the next 50 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment