Thursday, October 23, 2014

A Painting a Day - Day 49

Wanted to do something fun for today's painting. I really had to think to come up with enough animals to fill the space. Every time I thought I had it full enough I would see an open spot!

I wanted to convey the feeling of relief that Noah felt when the little dove returned with that olive branch. Knowing there would be an end to the confinement in that ark would have called for celebration. Which is really an image of God's gift of grace to humanity through Jesus Christ and when we receive that, we have reason to rejoice!

This illustration would be perfect for a children's room. There are lots of details to look at.  It is 8 x 10 and it is available for sale for $49. If you would like to purchase it, please email me at lauraparkhurstillustrator@gmail.com. The first person I hear from can buy it.

Thanks for coming to see my artwork again. Hope you can come again tomorrow! I have no idea what I am going to paint, but I will come up with something!

No comments:

Post a Comment