Tuesday, October 14, 2014

A Painting a Day - Day 44

I am amazed everyday since I started this 100 day challenge at the response I have gotten from people I know and people I only know online. I so appreciate it. It has been inspiring and energizing. I have not worked this hard since I had a newborn!

I am going to say that I need to take a few days to catch up on somethings going on in my life. It's like that sometimes. You make plans but things come up and put a bump in the road and it's not necessarily a bad thing! But there are only 24 hours in the day. So over the next few days I am going to catch up and I will have a new painting to post on Sunday evening.

This is a painting I did about a year ago. It was hiding in a folder. I thought if someone would like to, they could give it a new home. I painted it after I had seen an I MAX movie about dolphins. They played with a piece of seaweed under the sparkle of the surface. It was so beautiful that I need to capture the memory.

This painting is for sale for $44. If you would like to buy it, please email me at lauraparkhurstillustrator@gmail.com. The first person I hear from can buy it.

Thanks for being a part of my art journey. Thanks for your encouragement. Knowing people are visiting my art has given me the energy to get through these 44 days. Hope you check in again on Sunday evening and I will pick this up again! Promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment