Friday, October 10, 2014

A Painting a Day - Day 40

If I could sum up this day in one word it would be: distracted. All day long it has been a battle to stay focused on doing my art and I can say, I got hardly anything done except my daily painting, communicate with a few customers, eat lunch with my husband, take my kids to their martial arts class and collapse on the couch because I just could not stay awake. None of those things are without merit. But it is hard to stay on task when there are so many tasks needed to be done. But that is life and I am in the middle of life today.

And I really REALLY needed that nap. I could have easily slept about 5 more hours. 2 was way more then I had planned on.

So tonight I am going for cute and fluffy because it makes me feel better. This little puppy with his orange flowers is my 40th painting. I can't believe I have made it to 40! Gotta celebrate that. And he is available for sale for $40. It is 8 x 10 and ready to frame. I think he would look perfect on the wall of a nursery or a child's room or in the room of any dog lover, especially one who loves schnauzers! If you would like to buy him please email me at lauraparkhurstillustrator@gmail.com. The first person I hear from can purchase him.

The most amazing thing is not that I have painted 40 pictures in 40 days, but that you have come along with me on this daily discipline. Thanks so much for following my art. It means so much to me. Please leave a comment about what you think of my project in the comments below. I would love to hear what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment