Sunday, November 16, 2014

A Painting a Day - Day 70

It is snowing here in central Indiana today so I thought a wintry scene would be a good way to mark the seasonal transition.

This painting feels like it has a story. Something has gotten this fox's attention and the darkness behind him is mysterious. He is on his way to somewhere but will he make it? Most of the paintings I have done for this project have not really had stories. Usually they are my attempt at capturing something beautiful. This time, a story feels like it is forming. I may have to revisit this picture when the project is completed.

Like all the paintings in my 100 days of painting, this red fox is for sale. It is 5 x 7 and available for $25. I think it would make a nice gift for a wildlife lover or a story teller. If you would like to buy it please email me at lauraparkhurstillustrator@gmail.com. Thanks for visiting today.

No comments:

Post a Comment