Saturday, November 29, 2014

A Painting a Day - Days 78, 79 & 80

Painting #80 Sleeping In
The holiday has completely got me off track! I have been doing some art, but haven't been keeping up with my project schedule.  I feel really bad about it. I know keeping the schedule is not that big of a deal. I am putting the pressure on myself. I want to keep making art everyday. But sometimes... it's just hard to get it done. I can get a sketch off, but a complete painting is another thing. I will be glad when I feel like I can spend a little more time.

On the positive side, I've gotten a lot of sleep over the holiday!

So has this cute little teddy bear. I was going to post it and say I was doing this instead of doing "Black Friday". Well, I didn't get it done. Oh well. This is painting #80.

Painting #79 Thanksgiving Turkey
Paintings #78 and #79:  All of these paintings are available for sale. Each is $25. If you would like to own any of them, please email me at lauraparkhurstillustrator@gmail.com.  Thanks for coming by to see my artwork. Only 20 more paintings to go!



Painting #78 Lamb of God

No comments:

Post a Comment