Tuesday, November 4, 2014

A Painting a Day - Day 61

I have been focusing on eyes so much during this 100 paintings in 100 days project. When you get the eyes right the picture comes to life. They have to sparkle and glow. If they are flat, the picture is lifeless.

This little dog grabbed my attention because of his eyes, the way he is looking up at the viewer and showing the whites of his eyes. Dogs look so human when they do that. It makes hearts melt!

This watercolor is 5 x 7 and is available for sale for $25. If you would like to own it, please email me at lauraparkhurstillustrator@gmail.com. The first person I hear from can buy it and give this little puppy a new home!

Thanks for visiting today. It has amazed me how much traffic my blog has been getting. I hope I can continue to post interesting stuff even after this 100 days is over. Maybe I should consider another 100 days to keep my momentum going.... Well, hope you can come again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment