Monday, November 3, 2014

A Painting a Day - Day 60

I started out this day with lots of ambition! Then there was a grocery store trip, dinner, kids homework, kids' activities after school and dealing with the crisis of the day. Needless to say, I ran out of day! But I began the day with this darling little cat which is a pet portrait for a new friend. So it is not for sale because it has already been purchased. I thought I would post it as my day 60 because it turned out so well. I love it! And because I ran out of time to do anymore paintings!

I am doing commissions now for pet portraits but also for illustrations and other subject matter. I will be posting more in the days to come. If you are interested in having a piece of art custom made, please email me at lauraparkhurstillustrator@gmail.com and we can discuss what you would like for me to create for you.

Thanks for stopping by to see my art. Hope you can come by again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment