Monday, November 3, 2014

A Painting a Day - Day 60

I started out this day with lots of ambition! Then there was a grocery store trip, dinner, kids homework, kids' activities after school and dealing with the crisis of the day. Needless to say, I ran out of day! But I began the day with this darling little cat which is a pet portrait for a new friend. So it is not for sale because it has already been purchased. I thought I would post it as my day 60 because it turned out so well. I love it! And because I ran out of time to do anymore paintings!

I am doing commissions now for pet portraits but also for illustrations and other subject matter. I will be posting more in the days to come. If you are interested in having a piece of art custom made, please email me at lauraparkhurstillustrator@gmail.com and we can discuss what you would like for me to create for you.

Thanks for stopping by to see my art. Hope you can come by again tomorrow!