Monday, November 10, 2014

A Painting a Day - Day 65

This is the painting I had hopes of posting yesterday but could not finish because if nothing else, this 100 paintings in 100 days has showed me I really really need to sleep. So instead of 100 days, it has become more like 105 days! Oh well. I am giving myself grace and room to be human. This is the most productive I have ever been in my life. So I am not feeling bad for missing a day or two!

My sister asked me the other day if I am sticking with this because I have done this project publicly. I did not hesitate. YEP. If people were not watching this, I would have quit this weeks ago! Ha! But I am so glad for the accountability because of the progress I have made in a very short amount of time. It has been completely worth the struggle.

This 5 x 7 red wing black bird is available for sale for $25. If you would like to own it please email me at lauraparkhurstillustrator@gmail.com. Thanks for being there for me! I may not know who you are, but your visits have kept me going. I have 35 paintings left to go! Hope you can come by again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment