Sunday, November 2, 2014

A Painting a Day - Day 59

Today was  absolutely a perfect day to take my dog for a walk with my son and daughter. The sun was bright and the air was crisp. And I enjoyed the time I had to talk things over with my sweet boy while my spunky daughter took off way a head of us on her scooter. My dog would not quiet down and stop pulling on me, but she got over her pity party she was having from being cooped up at home.

This is from a sketch I did a few months ago but I thought it fit my mood for the day and the happy little dog fits it into my theme.

This was a painting I did with layers of glazes, bringing out more and more details. And if I had more time, I could have developed it even more. But as it is, I feel like it is quite charming. Especially the red barn.

This 59th painting is available for sale for $50. If you would like to purchase it, please email me at lauraparkhurstillustrator @gmail.com. Thanks for visiting my site today. Hope you can come by again tomorrow for a new painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment