Friday, November 21, 2014

A Painting a Day - Day 74

Doing this project has allowed me to meet so many people. On my best day I am nervous when I am with strangers. On days that are not so good it is hard to talk at all. I often have to just make myself do it. But having this art work out in the public sphere has helped me make those connections with people and I am really enjoying getting to know those people who are enjoying seeing my daily posts (well nearly daily!)

Tonight I am posting an illustration that is just meant to be fun. I have yet to actually do a portrait of my dog, but this little pup is modeled after her.

Thanks so much for coming by to see my artwork again. If you would like to buy this art work please email me at lauraparkhurstillustrator @gmail.com.  Hope you can come again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment