Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The Sky is Falling!

This week's Illustration Friday theme was "Sky".  I thought of Chicken Little as a good illustration not only for a picture but because it is a fable told many time over and I decided to tell it too.  I posted my version of the story with sketches yesterday if you want to check it out.

I think my colored pencil drawings are actually improving so I feel pretty good about that.  I'd love a comment if you care to leave one.  Thanks for checking out my illustration!

10 comments:

  1. I always wonder what would really happen if the sky DID fall. Very cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Tony, the sky falling for real would be scary! Glad it's just air:)
      Thanks for coming by to leave a comment!

      Delete
  2. Cute! I love your Chicken Little, makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Yara! I'm glad I could cause a smile today!

      Delete
  3. Everybody loves Chicken Little. Brings back so many childhood memories. Love your interpretation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by to look at my illustration Betsy!

      Delete
  4. Aww poor little chick! He needs a kiss on the head.

    ReplyDelete