Saturday, November 22, 2014

A Painting a Day - Day 75

I struggled so much with this painting! I did it from a photo because I really wanted to see if  I could capture the likeness of the dog. I had to start the sketch over 3 times!

I am 3/4 of the way to the end of my 100 paintings in 100 days project! Granted I have missed some day and I won't make it 100 but that is okay. I am learning so much and producing more than I ever thought I could. And my paintings have change so much too. I feel like I am also developing in a direction which I did not expect which is exciting and anxiety producing all at the same time! I am really enjoying creating pet portraits and animal art in general.

This 75th painting is 5 x 7 and available for sale for $25. If you would like to purchase it, please email me at lauraparkhurstillustrator@gmail.com. Thanks for visiting my blog today! Hope you can make it by tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment