Tuesday, November 11, 2014

A Painting a Day - Day 66

The seasons are changing and there is a chill in the air. I am not one who likes to be cold so I was thinking of things that make us feel warm. Hot coco and gloves and scarves came to mind, but there is no doubt friendship warms our hearts and souls.

Friendship can be really hard sometimes. I know I am not always good at it. I am easily distracted and caught up in my own life. It is so easy to lose touch with people or something happens and there is this awkwardness that drifts in like a cloud. But when there is acceptance and enjoyment of each other's company, in spite of our short comings, our hearts are nurtured and warmed against life's cold places.

This little group of friends is on 5 x 7 watercolor paper and available for sale for $25. If you would like to own this painting, please email me at lauraparkhurstilllustrator@gmail.com. Thanks for visiting. Hope you can come by again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment