Saturday, October 13, 2012

33 Ways To Stay Creative

I found this list on http://www.stumbleupon.com.  33 Ways To Stay Creative is a list of things, many of which I guess I am already doing but only started recently.  The more I admire other creatives, the more creative I feel, the more I produce and create.  This all moves me to be more confident and centered.  The more creative I become, the closer I draw to God, because, I need help to be creative.  All of my past attempts were so forced and focused on what I HAD to do.  Now, I just do it because it grows out of me and what God made me to be.  The older I get, the less I know.  So I ask for wisdom to know the way and for strength to make the journey.  We are made to be makers.  Created to create.  I like this list.  I may print it out and frame it so I can see it and listen to good advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment