Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Stretch

This week's theme on Illustration Friday is "Stretch".  It made me think of little child trying to get into his clothing, which is not always the right size or the neck opening is a little bit too small.

I remember my own kids being this age and the struggle with clothing as they learned to dress themselves. I enjoyed drawing  those proportions of a little child.

Thanks for stopping by to check out my drawing for this week.  I decide to go with black and white this week.  Graphite is still such a comfortable medium for me.  I love it.

Please leave a comment and tell me what you think!

2 comments:

  1. beautiful illustration. great technique and a cool choice of just using black & white.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Josh! I appreciate your stopping by to leave a comment. I'm glad you like my drawing.

      Delete