Monday, December 10, 2012

Are You Gearing Up for the Holidays?

That is probably a silly question.  My kids are bouncing off the walls about it but that is what makes it fun!

I wanted to let you know, my kind readers, that even though I am not posting as often here as I was a month ago, I have not abandoned my blog or its themes.  I appreciate everyone who visits here and I intend to continue to post even through the holidays, but I won't be doing it as faithfully as I had been.  I hope to post once a week, but probably not more than that, unless I get a surge of energy!

I have to admit that I feel disappointed with my lack of energy to keep up with my blog, but I have to also admit when I have bitten off more than I can chew.  So that I may spend plenty of time with my family and friends, I'm going to continue to back off of posting.  I will come back, full of things to say, after the turn of the new year though!

Thank you for stopping by.  Hope to start spending more time with you again after the Holidays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment